Sunday, September 27, 2015

You won't believe until you read this...


 Trust me, I am an Engineer

        Birds fly, superman flies, airplanes fly and same goes with the time. It has been a whilst I did not post entries in this blog. Busy? Ah, not really. Just haven’t have space for blogging. Hehehe.

        Okay, I don’t want to talk much about it but just want to tell you I have renovated this blog and fixed some HTML code errors, compatibility access with phone operating system and reducing loaded period range. Technically, it hasn’t finished yet and I’m on my way there. It’s mean I’m working on it to get it better.

        Well, done with introduction and now I want to share with you my first experience in Pahang. To be specific, it should be written as my journey to/in Pahang. Before you read further, I warn you, in this entry there’re some inappropriate words used, so prevent racist, religion extremist, pro-government/People's Alliance, immature and premature people from reading this entry. If you’re one of them and want to read further, please ask for parental guidance.

        Let’s start with the chronology. Before I came to Pahang, there are many things to be solved. First is about flight ticket. I bought it a day before I was flying to Pahang. Buying a ticket on the spot is extremely expensive. I got the ticket for about RM600. Huh. But the best thing is, there was no best thing. It was getting worst. It took most of my budget. Alaaa. So, I need more financial supports. Guess what, I was struggling on it and I succeed for the fifth trial. Praise to Allah for the help. I don’t want to tell you more where I got the supports because it’s really private.

         Then, let’s proceed with the day I flew to Pahang. Like usual, every time I travel, I will make sure my things are ready. I did a last check on it before I go to the airport. When I reached Kuching International Airport (KCH), I did luggage security check and checked in my ticket on MAS counter. It’s an easy procedure like a piece of cake for me because I have flown with MAS for more than 20 times. I used to it. After those stuffs were done, I took photos with my family like usual. Then, went to the self-check in, waiting for the gate to open and lastly departed to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA).


        Everything went fine, I arrived in KLIA at 11pm. Nothing to be worried, just relaxing my body on a couch beside foreigners and tried to sleep. But, life is not always sweet like a candy. I want to pee but I can’t leave my stuffs with unknown people. I don’t believe anyone. At that time, I had a trust crisis. I thought better for me to not trusting anyone rather than trust someone and lost my things. So, I just hold the weighing until the next morning. I didn’t sleep because of that. 

        At next morning, about 6.30am, I phoned Lawrence to come early to the airport and hours after that, he came to the airport and we checked in together. We were on the same flight. Finally, I took this chance to let go everything because there’s someone to trust to take care of my things. Hahahahaha.

         Our flight to Sultan Ahmad Shah Airport Kuantan (KUA) was good and we are on the same flight with Pahang football players whose have lost to Johor Darul Takzim (JDT) in Super League. Hehehe. They’re not really good especially Malay players. They made noise in the flight like the airplane is belong to their fathers. Shit. No discipline in public, so no respect for them. They’re not superstars but acting like they’re the best. So funny. Ah, forget it. I feel really annoyed if I thought about them.

        Whilst on the air to the KUA, what I saw below just a tree and another tree, then a tree again and finally they are all tree. What the fish! Is this where I will be for the 4 and a half years? I have made a bad decision by choosing Pahang for the place to study. It has a slow growth in development. What made things became worst and I was want to cry, when I arrived at the KUA, the airport is not like an airport. Yes, trust me, it is not like an airport. It just looks like a warehouse. Abandoned warehouse. That was a culture shock for me. My expectation for peninsular people before I came here was they’re far civilised people with highly developed state. But the reality is not like that. I feel really responsible for this place. “Di mana bumi dipijak, di situ langit dijunjung”. InsyaAllah I will do my best to help in development of this place in some later time. As a part Malaysian. We must altogether in the name of nation neglecting the South China Sea that separated us to make this country to be the best country to live.

        Actually I love this place. It’s far away from the city. I love the native people here and the people that come from another states or countries. Although we have different intentions but we’re on the same boat in our aim. All of us want to be a successful person in our lives. Heeee. What else I forget to talk. Aaaaaaa~ food. Yes, food. I love the local food. The weather, the cows, sheeps, goats, bunny, chickens, cats and etc., I love all of them. They make this place to shine bright like a diamond. Really filled the empty space of my heart.

        But, despite all of those, I feel a little bit disappointed with some of the peninsular people that still be like “Katak di bawah tempurung”. At first, I felt mad with those people whose looked down on Borneo people. Their perceptions about Borneo land is stuck on the 50’s. But, when I think rationally, I wasn’t mad with them but the feeling is more like pity with their minds. What are we expecting from a car with an empty tank? Is the car going to work? Of course not if the car is petrol dependence. It goes the same with those people. What are you expecting from people whose haven’t been in Borneo? Of course they don’t know about Borneo. So, from now, don’t ever feel mad when people looked down on our place. Just pray for them, to be gifted a chance to go to the Borneo land so that they can change their perceptions. We are Borneo people. We are good in tolerating. And the best part is, we don’t have U*NO in Sarawak (Don’t be a butt hurt, I don’t mention about political party). That made us live in harmony and all the Malay rights in Sarawak are still preserved and there’s no religion extremist or racist. Hehehe.

        Last but not least, I know I am kind of astray from the main topic and the story is not finish yet. I haven't talk about my registration in Universiti Malaysia Pahang but who cares? You still read until the end. I use my right to speech wisely. I am not against the law. In article 10 of The Constitution of Malaysia said every citizen has the right to freedom of speech and expression. Blablablabla. Okay, bye. I love you so much. Until we meet again in another entry.

-THE END-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...