Monday, November 09, 2015

BRIGED SISWA REPORT: A little bear has fallen


 Hehe

Noth'ng to talk much just wanna tell that mummy's little bear has grown up today.

Grown up? Em, ya.. Maybe just li'el bit.. hehe

To be honest, never in my life to fall in love before.. and never in my life to feel and care about abou'it.. When I said never then it means NEVER..

I've gone through my teenage years and I had never felt this feeling..

But now I'm twenie yeas'ol and this is the first time I feel it... It's a sort of aaaaaaaaaI don't know how I'm gonna describe it.. but it's cool.. It's kinda weird feeling strikes sweetly upon my heart.. 

It feels like melted cheese with some mayonnaise and tomatoes sauce inside a burger.. mamamammm.. yummy.. But, I think it's tastier than that.. Really does~

I don't know what just happened, but what I'm sure of I "fall in love in mysterious way".. 

Weird, Strange and Mysterious..

I love her.. ewwww~ It sounds disgusting but I love her really.. I am sure..

Her voice, her gentleness, her smile, her eyes, her laughter and all the things she does I love it..

I wanna spend more time with her.. I mean, for the rest of my life..

I miss her.. hahaha.. disgusting words~ but seriously I miss her damn much.. hard to breathe.. auch.. mummy it's hurt..

"You're the voice I hear inside my head the reason that I'm singing..
I need to find you, I gotta find you..
You're the missin' piece I need the song inside of me..
I need to find you, I gotta find you..
Been feelin' lost, can't find the words to say..
Spendin' all my time stuck in yesterday..
Where you are is where I wanna be..
Next to you and you next to me.."

But, syrup is not always sweet.. too much ice then it would be less sweet..

There's a wall, ummm... precisely, a layer of walls between me and her..

People say, love does not always to be owned...

but... "If I let her go, something I would have will forever be gone"...

I don't wanna let her go..

I love you.. ewww.. aaa.. I love you.. I love you.. That's all I can do right now.. Just saying "I love you"..

Hmmm..

Who's the killer? Kbye.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...